- Gross Domestic Product: Grossly incomplete, but we can fix it
- Benefits of Clean Air and Water Dwarf Costs 10 to 1
- PlasTax: the best kind of nudge
- New York Times Sunday Dialogue: Tackling Global Warming
- Why does no one in Thailand recycle, Bangkok is a polluted mess, yet everyone uses CFLs?
- Nature: The rebound effect is overplayed
- Foreign Policy on “10 problems Obama could solve right now.” Mine: global warming.
- Foreign Policy: Why Bloomberg Endorsed Obama
- WSJ Review: This is what a ‘fat tail’ looks like.
- Geoengineering: ignore economics and governance at your peril
TAGS1000 words A billion polluters Accounting 101 All-or-nothing conservation Bright idea California Cars (and planes) Debt ceiling Doing good EDF Efficiency EPA EU Fat tails Fossils Ground rules Happiness Hard problem Soft thinking High-density mixed-use Market morals Media Mind vs Matter New York Times Nukes Perspective Renewables Science Socialism The Economist Too big to fail Trade Washington
- So while we're all trying to get a carbon price near the actual cost, the world's been subsidizing CO2 to the tune of $15/ton. Just sayin'. 25 May 2013
- @umairh Whoa. I'll go with Barney F. on this one: "Make sure you are pragmatic in the service of your idealism." https://t.co/gWo46UV4Me 24 May 2013
- No, carbon market hasn't collapsed. Emissions have, and will continue to decline at 1.74%/yr even if EU pols do nada http://t.co/BieQgJm2Uz 24 May 2013
- #ThisShitIsHittingHome RT @ClimateActionBC: Russia abandoning North Pole research station due to thin ice breaking up http://t.co/wNyCYHswGo 24 May 2013
- FOLLOW ON TWITTER